The steam oven is a guarantee when it comes to healthy preparations. The hot steam envelops the dishes and cooks them while maintaining all their properties, enhancing their flavor and color.
Since 2019 we have been organizing our Miele Cooking Experience dinners. These are dinners with an informal atmosphere where in addition to the excellent dishes cooked by the chefs completely with the steam oven, we will have the opportunity to chat and talk about the product in all its qualities.
You can request to participate by sending an email or message on Whatsapp, stating your names and any allergies! We will be happy to let you know the first available date.
Here is a special Miele recipe.
See you soon and enjoy your meal!
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (MIELE STEAMER RECIPE)
- 180 g whole wheat cookies
- 30 g of butter
- 750 g cream cheese
- 230 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g dark chocolate
- Finely chop the cookies and add the melted butter and a little water until the dough is smooth.
- Spread the dough on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press the cookie and butter base well with the back of a spoon so that it is firm.
- Make the cream by mixing the soft cheese, eggs and sugar with electric whips.
- Pour the cream over the cookie base.
- Cover with foil and bake in a steam oven for 70 minutes at 100°.
- Once baked, let the cake cool for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving the cake, break the chocolate into cubes, place in a container, cover with foil and bake in the steam oven for 6 minutes at 90°.
- Serve the cheesecake accompanied by the melted dark chocolate.